Black Boy (Caernarfon) Ltd
(Where required by regulation 5 of the Employers' Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Regulations 1998 (the Regulations), one or more copies of this certificate must be displayed at each place of business at which the policyholder employs persons covered by the policy)
This policy covers the holding company and only the named subsidiaries
Policy number 080X6710583/N 13
- Name of policyholder Black Boy Caernarfon Ltd
- Date of commencement of insurance
- Date of expiry of insurance
9 March 2022
Noon 1 March 2023
We hereby certify that subject to paragraph 2:-
- The policy to which this certificate relates satisfies the requirements of the relevant law applicable in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Island of Guernsey, the Island of Jersey or the Island of Alderney (b)
- (a)The minimum amount of cover provided by this policy is no less than fSmillion (c)
Signed on behalf of
The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (Authorised Insurer)
Head Office: Stratford upon Avon
Customer Services Director
Where the employer is a company to which regulation 3 (2) of the Regulations applies, the certificate shall state in a prominent place, either
that the policy covers the holding company and all its subsidiaries, or that the policy covers the holding company and all its subsidiaries except any specifically excluded by name, or that the policy covers the holding company and only the named subsidiaries.
Specify applicable law as provided for in regulation 4(6) of the Regulations.
See regulation 3 (1) of the Regulations and delete whichever of paragraphs 2(a} or 2(b) doesnot apply. Where 2(b) is applicable, specify the amount of cover provided by the relevant policy.
NFU Mutual is The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (No. 111982). Registered in England. Registered Office: Tiddington Road, Stratford upon Avon,Warwickshire, CV37 78). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. A member of the Association of British Insurers.