COMPANY LTD NUMBER 3569721 vat number 779 4719 63
Order and Pay Terms & Conditions of use.
The Black Boy Inn trades as
Black Boy ( caernarfon ) Ltd
Registered company number 03569721
Vat Number 779471963
1. When you place an order via the Order and Pay service you will be required to provide us with your full name, your email address, your mobile phone number, and your payment information.
2. You’re permitted to use the Order and Pay service for your own personal and non-commercial use and not to misuse it. You assume full responsibility for any associated costs or charges that you incur because of using the Order and Pay service.
3. We make every effort to make sure that the Order and Pay service is available when our bars are open. We are not liable if it is unavailable at any time or for planned maintenance or other reasons. Access may be suspended temporarily at any time and without prior notice. If you are not able to order using the Order and Pay service please inquire with staff for advice.
4. If alcohol is purchased via the Order and Pay service, the purchaser and any intended consumer must be over 18 and able to provide a valid ID on request. Admission and service at licensed premises are subject to licensing laws.
5. It is at the manager’s sole discretion to refuse service to any individual or to make any other decision with the intent of adhering to the licensing objectives. Black Boy (caernarfon) Ltd reserve the right to refuse the use of the Order and Pay service if we have reason to suspect fraud, misconduct or unauthorised or inappropriate use.
5. All products and offers are subject to availability. If due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to fulfil your order or if one of our products is no longer available, we will offer a substitute or refund the amount that you have paid.
6. If you experience technical issues when using the service (for example, if the screen freezes, payment is interrupted, or you are charged twice for the same order) please speak to a member of the team.
7. It is not possible to amend or cancel orders once they have been placed. If you need to add additional items to your order you should create a new order.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure you have entered the correct table number and checked all the order details before submitting your order. Incorrect orders cannot be rectified or refunded.
10. Unfortunately we are unable to merge other offers via the Order and Pay service. If you wish to access these discounts you will need to order at the bar or with a member of the team.
11. If you have pre-paid a deposit for your table, please speak to a member of the bar team before you place your order.
12. Most promotional prices will be applied on the checkout screen. You should check that any discounts you expect to be applied have been before you checkout. If you cannot see it check with a member of the team. Discounts cannot be applied after the order has been placed.
13. We may offer discount codes from time to time. These should be entered into the discount code box during the checkout process.
14. You will be charged as per the prices that are stated on the Order and Pay service. In any instances where this price differs from the price on the printed menu, the Order and Pay price will stand. Black Boy Inn is under no obligation to compensate you in respect of different pricing.
15. Any Tips given will be shared equally amongst all staff.
16. For any queries or complaints write to
Black Boy (Caernarfon ) Ltd, Northgate Street, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL 55 1RW or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. In order to pay for your order you will need to provide credit or debit card details. Payment processing services are provided by Checkout.com. This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Your personal and card details will be securely stored by Checkout.com and used only for the purpose of administering payment, verification of transactions and refunds. Black Boy (caernarfon) Ltd will not store your card details.
18. Your email address will also be shared with Omnifi/orderBee Limited, the Order and Pay service operator who will generate and send you an electronic receipt on our behalf, following order payment. Omnifi/ orderbee Limited will not store your email address.
19. If your payment is not authorised, your order will not be sent through to the bar or fulfilled.
20. If your order is refunded, owing to product/offer availability or as a customer service goodwill gesture, it will usually be processed via the original payment method via Checkout.com
Black Boy Inn, Northgate Street, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 1RW Tel 01286 673604